Server revitalization

If you have any suggestions or feedback for the server, post them here.

Moderator: Level 3 Admin

Which is the best city name?

1) Cemetery Town
38%
2) Graveyardville
13%
3) Tombstonevale
13%
4) Death City
38%
5) Coffinburg
No votes

Total votes: 8
kamp

Server revitalization

Post by kamp » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:05 am

Hello everyone, so lately I've been noticing the last few days player activity has been slightly lower than usual. Instead of the usual 3 afk players we now seem to be averaging roughly 2 afk players instead which according to my calculations is approximately a 30% decrease in total players. Perhaps that one player blew a power supply or broke their keyboard so is just currently out of commission until repairs have been made, but until then we need something to attract new and old players back. I was thinking this would be a great opportunity to rejuvenate the server by rebranding and giving the server a new and fresh feeling to it, and I think this can simply and effectively be achieved by renaming the server to something a bit more appealing.

I've been throwing around some ideas, these are some of the better names I've thought of so far:

1) Cemetery Town
2) Graveyardville
3) Tombstonevale
4) Death City
5) Coffinburg

With a server name that more accurately depicts the fundamental nature of the server itself, it can help project a more transparent portrayal of the gaming experience new players will have the pleasure of immersing themselves into. I think through the process of rebranding the server we can really double our player count from 2, to 4, or maybe even 5 afk players if we're lucky. Cheers!
The_Koxy

Re: Server revitalization

Post by The_Koxy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:09 pm

That's good, very good. What is your in game name?
kamp

Post by kamp » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 am

Nice to see everybody on the server has had the opportunity to cast their vote. Thanks everyone for participating, really looking forward to the next server update
The_Koxy

Post by The_Koxy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:29 pm

That's very good again, far above server's standard